Scholarship Guide – A comprehensive resource that provides in-depth analysis of all available tools that can show how to find scholarships that best fit their education needs.
Annual scholarship where we challenge students to dig into the field of technology by writing various essays on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives.
Essay topic: “Our life on a spaceship: the future of mankind”.
Deadline: December 14, 2018
The best submission will be awarded $2,000 while two runners-up will receive $500 each. All information and eligibility requirements can be found here: https://www.cgtrader.com/scholarships
Redfin is excited to re-open our $2,500 scholarship for another round of applications! Our team in Seattle takes great care to read every single essay and application we receive.
The $2,500 scholarship occurs twice a year and is open to high school seniors and current college students. We will accept submissions from May 1st through July 31st!
You can find all the information related to the scholarship on the link here: https://www.redfin.com/resources/scholarship
Cluff Law Car Accident Scholarship
Criteria: Applicant must be attending college by Fall 2018 and have at least a 3.0 GPA. They must be interested pursuing a law-related degree.
Deadline: May 31, 2018
Award Amount: $750
Application: Only online applications will be accepted. The application can be found here: https://clufflaw.com/#scholarship-application
- Description: The Caring.com Student-Caregiver scholarship gives out 2 awards of $1,500 each to students going to school while caring for a loved one.
- Application deadline: June 30th, 2018
- Application link: www.caring.com/scholarship
- All students are eligible to apply to the scholarship, including those matriculating in Fall 2018 (current high school seniors).
- It doesn’t require any kind of application fee and applicants’ contact information will only be used to notify them in the event they are awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants can read about previous winners and see their successful submissions (which may be helpful in crafting their own applications) at www.Caring.com/scholars.
My name is Tyler Owens, I work with the Benenati Law Firm and we are pleased to announce the Benenati Law Firm Futures Scholarship. This scholarship is available to high school seniors and current college students nationwide who plan on attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college.
*Special Consideration For Applicants Who’ve Either Been Involved In A Personal Injury Accident or Had A Family Member Recently Involved In A Personal Injury Accident.*
May 31, 2018
$2,000 (One-time award)
Would you consider adding this scholarship to your scholarship page to help spread the word around to your current students? If so, please add our scholarship application which is located at the URL just above. Here you can see other eligibility requirements and also any other pertinent information concerning this scholarship.
My name is Jena and I’m an editor at CardRates. We recently launched an annual $1,000 scholarship offer that’s available for Mile High Academy seniors who intend to pursue a career in the finance industry: CardRates.com Financial Futures Scholarship.
Can the award be included as a resource in your Paying for Scholarships guide? We’d be happy to support an exceptional student from your institution through this opportunity.
The Denver Foundation is pleased to announce that the 2018 application for the Excelsior Scholarship is now available.
The Excelsior Scholarship Fund was created to help bridge the financial gap for college-bound students that come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who excel academically. This opportunity specifically looks to support students that are in one of the following categories:
- High school students graduating from a public high school in Colorado; or
- Students currently enrolled at a 2-year community college looking to transfer to a 4-year institution (public or private) or those that will be studying at a vocational/technical school in fall.
Scholarships of varying amounts will be awarded once each year through a competitive process. Award amounts can be up to $5,000 per year for 2- and 4-year institutions and up to $4,500 per year for vocational/technical schools. Awards can be used for the following expenses depending on the selected institution of choice:
- 2-year or 4-year Institutions: Tuition, fees, room, board, books, supplies, and health insurance
- Vocational/Technical Schools: Tuition, fees, books, and supplies
Students who meet ALL of the following criteria in one of the qualifying catergories are eligible to apply:
(HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS)
- Must be a high school senior graduating from a public high school in Colorado (Students identified as emancipated and/or foster care youth are highly encouraged to apply)
- Must be a resident of Colorado
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point averag
- Will be enrolling at an accredited vocational/technical school, community college, or college/university (public or private) in the upcoming academic year
- Must be currently enrolled at a 2-year community college or attending a vocational/technical school in Colorado (Students identified as emancipated and/or foster care youth are highly encouraged to apply)
- Must be a resident of Colorado
- Have a minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point averag
- Will be enrolling at an accredited 4-year college/university (public or private) in the upcoming academic year or continuing study in a technical skill training program at an accredited or recognized institution and earning a certificate/certification or a professional license.
To apply for the Excelsior Scholarship, please click on the applicable link:
Nominate a Senior at MyDenverTreasure.org
For the third year in a row, Plumbline Services is honoring five (5) seniors who showcase extraordinary qualities on a daily basis giving comfort, hope, inspiration, respect, service, and love to those around them with $1000 each! We call these people ExtraordinAIRy Treasures because they are just that… people of extraordinary character and a true treasure to our community and our future. This is where your high school seniors come in.
These five (5) $1,000 ExtraordinAIRy Treasures scholarships are very unique, so please read the following and pass on the information.
Plumbline Services values education and has a great appreciation for ALL career paths in life. Many of your academically advanced students may aspire to be doctors, lawyers, and engineers: some who are driven by caring for others may be on their way to becoming teachers and social workers: still others are gifted with talents of skilled trades and will be our next generation of welders, mechanics, plumbers or heating and air conditioning technicians. ALL of these careers are vital to society; and we believe that all students should have the opportunity to receive a continuing education scholarship.
These scholarships are unique in many ways:
1. There is NO GPA requirement for these scholarships.
2. ALL career paths are eligible.
3. The student can attend a 4-year college, 2-year college, vocational college, or a trade school.
4. The student has NO PART in applying for these scholarships.
5. Students are nominated with an essay written by a parent, teacher, counselor, neighbor, employer, etc. The essay should convey why this high school senior is an ExtraordinAIRy Treasure to our future by including an overview of the nominee’s life skills in action such as perseverance in overcoming difficult circumstances, integrity, kindness, and commitment to community to name a few. Tell us who your nominee is at heart.
A Plumbline Services Committee will select the five scholarship recipients. All scholarships are a one-time scholarship.
Plumbline Services will accept nominations through April 30th, 2018. Nominate at MyDenverTreasure.org
Mitchell & Crunk Adoption Scholarship
I’m pleased to announce the Mitchell & Crunk Adoption Scholarship. This scholarship is now available to any high school senior nationwide.
May 31, 2018
RBC Wealth Management Colorado Scholarship
Applications for the RBC Wealth Management Colorado Scholarship are now available. This is a highly selective scholarship opportunity for exceptional Colorado students planning to pursue a college degree in science, mathematics, or engineering.
Five $3,000 scholarships will be awarded in 2018. Students will be selected based on academic excellence, leadership ability, community engagement, and a strong aptitude for science, math, or engineering. We typically receive up to 100 applications for this competitive opportunity so please ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
Applications are DUE Friday, March 16th, 2018.
To view the eligibility requirements and apply, please click here.
Thank you for your assistance in spreading the word and encouraging qualified students to apply!
This scholarship is available high school seniors and current college students who have either had parents go through a divorce or who have gone through a divorce themselves. Divorce Matters understands how difficult it can be to pay for college after being involved in a divorce and want to help someone afford a better education.
Here are some brief notes on this scholarship:
- $2,500 (One-time award)
- Due May 31, 2018
- Must be attending a 4-yr college/university or 2-yr community college for Fall 2018
- Incomplete or Late Applications will not be accepted
We think this would be a great opportunity for your students and were curious if you would be willing to share this scholarship with them? If so, you can view the scholarship and other pertinent information here: https://www.divorce-matters.com/#divorce-scholarship
|Acting and Filmmaking Programs
Applications are now open for our 2018 Summer Acting and Filmmaking Programs! We have a two types of scholarships available this year, a Merit Scholarship in the amount of $1500 and a Financial Need Scholarship for up to 70% off the program tuition. You can find information about scholarships here at https://www.berridgeprograms.com/details. We offer scholarships on a rolling basis until our program is full so early application is encouraged.
For the past 10 summers, Berridge Programs has been welcoming students from around the world to the Chateau le Mont Epinguet in Normandy, France to live in community, develop their unique talents and experience another culture. Our programs offer the perfect blend of performing arts camp and travel abroad experience. You can read about our programs here at www.berridgeprograms.com, with additional information about our film program here at www.berridgefilmprogram.com.
The Acting Program includes classes in Shakespeare, On Camera Acting, Movement, Acting Techniques, Modern Performance, Directing, Musical Theatre, Writing and Improvisation. The Film Program guides students in making their own professionally quality short film suitable for festival submission. Our programs are taught exclusively in English however there are plenty of opportunities for French speakers to practice their language skills both on the program and out in the wider community on field trips and excursions.
At Summit Disability Law Group we understand how valuable an education is to creating a good life for yourself. That is why Jake Lee and our other attorneys are proud to offer a generous $1,000.00 scholarship for any individuals who qualify.
The deadline for application submissions is August 1, 2018. Qualifying students can apply here:
To qualify for this scholarship:
- You must be currently enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a University or College in the United States and provide proof of current enrollment. If you have not received acceptance, you may still apply, but be sure to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment for the scholarship to be released (ex. screenshot of grades, picture of acceptance letter, etc.)
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher (cumulative GPA of the most recent secondary education program you have attended).
- You must have a physician documented disability.
|Your students are eligible to participate in the scholarship contest!
A partnership with the MassMutual Foundation has provided your students with complimentary access to the digital financial education resource FutureSmart and the chance to win a $1,000 529 College Savings Scholarship!
Elevate Pest Control in Colorado is offering a $500 scholarship for 2018. The scholarship will be given to a graduating senior or college freshman from Colorado. There are more details about the scholarship and its qualifications in the link listed below. Please post this scholarship to your scholarship page or news section on your site to help us get the word out. If you have any questions please let me know, have a great day!
For the past several years, Burg Simpson has awarded college scholarships to graduating Colorado high school seniors who win our essay competition regarding the importance of the civil jury system and how it is being threatened. This year we are awarding a total of ten scholarships: nine $1,000 scholarships and one $2,500 scholarship. This is an outstanding opportunity for high school seniors to obtain additional funds for college, and learn about the importance of the civil jury system at the same time.
The deadline is Friday, February 2, 2018.
All the information is available online at http://www.burgsimpson.com/scholarship.
The Daniels Fund Scholarship Team
Welcome back to school! We are excited to work with you this fall as we begin our search for qualified Daniels Scholarship Program applicants. As we’re gearing up for our fall informational mailing and e-newsletters, we wanted to ensure that the information we have on record for Mile High Academy is correct. We have a new streamlined system this year for updating contact information to keep our records up to date.
Please click the link below and copy and paste your unique code to review and update your school’s information along with the contacts and email addresses we have listed in our system.
Your school’s code is: T38W14GHYE8951YFP33P
CGTrader. Backed by Intel Capital, CGTrader is one of the world’s leading 3D model platforms.
Each semester our company challenges students to dig into the field of technology by writing different essays on how innovative technologies are transforming our lives. For the following Spring semester the topic is: “The future of technology in education”.
The best submission will be awarded $2,000 while the two runners-up will receive $500 each. All information and eligibility requirements can be found here: https://www.cgtrader.com/scholarships
We would love to make an application for this scholarship available to your school senior students.
The Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapter has established a scholarship fund to help provide financial support for high school students planning to attend an accredited college, university or post-secondary vocational school. Funds can also be used by students looking to defray costs of an apprenticeship program, books, or tools. Full details can be found here with the application here.
For more information, contact Kim Grosel at [email protected] or call 303.832.5812.