These are some of the great projects your camper will be involved in this summer in our afternoon learning camp rotations.
Camp runs each day from 8:30am-4:00pm, morning and afternoon care available. Pick-up takes place on the Mile High Academy campus.
Late Pick-Ups – Children not picked up at the end of the camp day, 4pm for regular hours, will be supervised by MHA staff in After Care $4 for (1) child per hour or any part of the hour. A fee of $1 per minute will be charged starting at 6pm. Every attempt will be made to contact parents. Please pick-up your child on time, every day. Thank you.
Beginning of Camp:
• All drop offs and pick ups are located at the designated areas, field or gymnasium
• Drop off for Before Care is 7:30am
• Drop off for Regular Hours is 8:30am
End of Camp:
• Pick-up for Regular Hours is 4pm
• Pick-up for After Care is 6pm
Preschool Program – 3 & 4 Year Olds (separate program for these ages)
School Age Program – 5-13 Years (separate program for these ages)
• Children are not to bring cell phones, ipods, toys, electronic games or trading cards to the camp. The camp staff and the university are not responsible for any lost or stolen articles while your child is attending camp.
• If your child will not be attending camp (due to illness, etc.) please inform the camp office prior to 8:00 a.m. at 303-744-1069
• If you are late in dropping your children off, it is your responsibility to walk them to the appropriate camp area
• If you plan to pick your children up from camp earlier than the end time, you (or another adult you have authorized to pick up your child) must come to the camp area and sign them out for the day.
• Children who exhibit repetitive disciplinary behavior will be subject to dismissal from the camp. A refund will not be given. Parents will be notified of problems and encouraged to assist the camp staff in resolving the problems.
• If your child has special needs, (i.e. allergies, medication, behavior, instruction etc.) please alert the camp staff in letter form and turn it in to the camp office with the required waiver forms.
• If your child has an IEP or Behavior Plan from their school mail it to the camp office with the required waiver forms.
What to Wear & Bring
What to Bring
• Water bottle (fountains available on campus)
• Snack and juice (you can also leave money with the camp counselors for snacks)
• Sunscreen, please pack sunscreen for your child(ren). We will make every effort possible to assist in applying the sunscreen prior to the start of camp
What to Wear
• Comfortable and light colored clothing is best, camp shirts will be provided the first day of camp.
• Tennis shoes or the like
Summer Camp Fees
Mile High Academy is a non-profit organization funded by program fees, membership, donations and grants. Our program is for all families, we make every effort to provide a quality program that meets the needs of families at an affordable price.
Payment – Full camp payment required at time of purchase.
Cancellations – NO Refunds on Cancellations.
Return Drafts or Checks for Non-Sufficient Funds – Any drafts or checks returned for Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) will be subjected to an additional $25.00 service charge.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Mile High Academy we have a few fundamental principles:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
• We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
Please contact us if you have questions about any of our policies and procedures, office call 303.607.4916 or email [email protected] Go online to find out more about all our camps.