Are you looking to expand your horizons? Are you seeking to travel the world, discover other cultures and still maintain a quality Christian education? Mile High Academy strives to make all of our international students feel welcome and represent the best parts of our culture and church. If you are interested in being one of our international students feel free to explore your options by contacting www.aplusge.com. We are currently hosting students from China and Korea and welcome students from all cultures.
Some of the requirements are listed below, however a full review can be done by contacting A+ Global Education or Mile High Academy:
• Students must pass an English Proficiency test such as the iTEP SLATE or TOFEL Jr. test and send these results to the school. Incoming Freshmen must have at least a 4.0 on the iTEP SLATE and Juniors must come in with at least a 5.0 on the iTEP SLATE.
• Students must complete the online new student application process.
• Students must arrange for a phone interview with the principal to confirm they are able to converse in English.
• Students must have an acceptable host-family or guardian situation approved through an in-person interview with the school principal.
• Students must provide proof of financial capability to cover the cost of tuition and fees for the year.
• International students will be charged 125% of constituent current rate. This does not include residential fees.
• Once a student has been accepted, students must fill out an I-20 Application Form in order for the school to issue an I-20.