Mile High Academy has implemented the CHERISH Core Values recognized by the Rocky Mountain Conference. These values not only set the basis for the foundation of our academic program but also help reinforce the Christian values that are vital while facing the challenges in the world today.
From daily morning meetings and worship for grades 6-12, weekly chapel services and shout-out recognition for the lower grades, and through our Encounter Bible curriculum, CHERISH is demonstrated and taught every minute in our classrooms and on our campus.
The CHERISH core values taught at our school combined with the knowledge that God is the center of MHA gives us the assurance that we are doing everything we can to ensure our students and staff are not only a light to each other but also a light in their lives at home and in the community.
- Christ-Centered – Reflecting God’s character in attitudes and actions. (1 Peter 2:5)
- Honor – Showing value, dignity, and high regard for people and property. (1 Peter 2:17)
- Exploration – Discovering new information to gain a deeper understanding of God and His creation. (Romans 1:20)
- Responsibility – Following directions, completing tasks and taking ownership of choices, words, and actions. (Colossians 3:23)
- Integrity – Being truthful, fair, and deserving of the trust of others. (Luke 16:10)
- Service – Working for the benefit of others. (Galatians 5:13)
- Heroism – Making decisions that align with convictions and beliefs, even if it means standing alone. (Joshua 1:9)