We are pleased to announce that Mile High Academy has chosen School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger as the uniform partner for the 2023-24 school year.
Click here, visit www.globalschoolwear.com/emailsignup, or scan the QR code below to join the School Uniforms by Tommy Hilfiger email list so you won’t miss out on any of their special promotions or announcements.
This website was created with one primary goal in mind – to make your shopping experience simple and stress-free.
- Go to www.globalschoolwear.com/school/MILE01 or click the graphic above.
- In the FIND YOUR SCHOOL section, please make sure your Partner School Code reads MILE01 or search by school name. Please also select your student’s grade, gender, and program type.
- The website will automatically apply logo requirements (or options) as determined by your school’s administrative team.
- Once you have identified a product for purchase, select your color, size, logo (if applicable), and quantity. After clicking “Add to Cart”, the items will be added to your shopping cart, and you will be prompted to either Continue Shopping or Checkout Now.
- If you have questions about sizing, click on the Size Chart link. If you still have questions after using our size chart, please call the toll-free customer service number at 877.825.2860.
- Upon placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation that your order has been received. Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirming the ship date and tracking information. Please allow 10-12 business days from the time your order is placed for it to be delivered.
- Your order history will be stored in your account, and you can come back to the website anytime, 24/7, to place additional orders.
2023-24 New Look FAQS
Why is MHA moving towards a new look?
- We are looking for a simple, clear, concise look across all classes
- We are able to show our school pride by showcasing our logo every day
- Focus on a professional and positive learning environment
What is the biggest change we can expect next year?
- Polo shirts will all be embroidered with the MHA logo and have three specific colors: grey, royal blue, or black for grades PS – 12th.
Where do I find the new embroidered polos?
- MHA has partnered with Tommy Hilfiger, and they will provide all the tops that are needed.
Can I wear polos and SWAG with MHA’s previous logo?
- Yes, if you have polos or SWAG from previous years that still fit your student can still wear those to school.
Can I wear the stuff that I ordered this year?
- Yes, anything that was ordered or received this year from the MHA SWAG store can continue to be worn.
Will there still be a chapel dress code?
- Yes, for PS-8th grade, it will still be khaki bottoms and the royal blue polo. The MHA plaid can also be worn for the girls.
Will MHA still provide a polo for my student?
- Yes, we will still provide a royal blue polo for each student.
What bottoms are acceptable?
- Khaki, charcoal, or black shorts, skirts, or pants
- MHA plaid skirt or jumper
- Khaki or black jumper
- Leggings under skirts or dresses must be solid grey or black
Do I have to buy bottoms from Tommy Hilfiger?
- No, you will see that there are options online, but you do not have to buy from Tommy Hilfiger. We just ask that bottoms be khaki, charcoal, or black.
- We ask that clothing should be clean and free of extreme wear, holes, and stains.
I have so many navy pants, can those not be worn?
- Navy pants/shorts/skirts will be accepted during the 2023-2024 school year as we make this transition. We know a lot of parents still have bottoms that work so we are fine if your student keeps wearing those but if you have to buy new pants, we ask that you stick with the new colors: khaki, charcoal, or black.
Are sweatshirts still acceptable?
- MHA sweatshirts received from different departments are acceptable as well as sweatshirts from the MHA uniform store and SWAG store.
Are there any requirements with shoes?
- No, we just ask that all shoes be closed-toe shoes.
- For PE we ask that you wear a tennis shoe and nonblack soles
Is MHA getting a kickback from partnering with Tommy Hilfiger?
- Tommy Hilfiger provides five percent back to MHA. While we appreciate this partnership this is not the reason we decided to go with Tommy Hilfiger.
- If you purchase through MHA, you will benefit from the discount, not the school.
- Any money received will be applied directly back into MHA uniforms to purchase items for the entire student body, such as the chapel polos that are for each student.
Are PE uniforms still going to be in place next year?
- Yes, PE uniforms will not change. You will not have to buy a new uniform if your student’s uniform still fits. You can always buy replacements or extras, but the style will not change.
What does Friday dress look like?
- Fridays will remain the same, students are able to dress down with MHA Swag and clean-cut jeans. No sweatpants, including MHA sweatpants, are allowed.
How do I get MHA SWAG shirts for Friday wear?
- MHA will provide shirts during the year at various events including Walk-A-Thon and service day to name a few. You will also receive things if you play sports in MS and US. And you can always buy shirts via the MHA SWAG Store.
What happens if my student doesn’t come in the dress code?
- Students out of compliance with the dress code will be asked to change to return to class. If no substitute dress is available, a parent will be contacted to bring appropriate dress for their student to MHA.