MHA 1st ANNUAL Walk-A-Thon
Friday, October 4th
This 1st annual PTO-sponsored event will support the MHA Annual Fund.
We have a fun-filled day planned for our walk around the MHA field. There will be fun activities along the course. Our goal is $20,000 and 100% participation from our MHA family.
The goal for students is $100 in pledges and/or $1500 per class. Parents please help send out emails and Facebook requests for support. You can start collecting pledges using the attached form and donations can be made via cash, check, or online on our website.
Please note a minimum pledge of $25 per kid is required to participate in this event, which includes lunch and a t-shirt. Study hall will be arranged for those who do not wish to participate.
Volunteers are needed to chaperone, set-up, serve, clean-up lunch – as well as room sponsors to help individual classes.
Questions? Please contact Jocelyn at [email protected].
$100 PER PERSON
$1,500 PER CLASS
Sponsorships opportunities available. Please call Jocelyn Aalborg at 303.607.4912.
Money raised will be used for the MHA Annual Fund.
- Student who raises the most
- Student who does the most laps
- Teacher who raises the most
- Points for the House Group with the most participation
- Points for the House Group with the most donations
- Make sure to write NAME and GRADE clearly at the top of the sponsor/pledge collection form
- Be sure that your sponsors contact information is filled out completely and clearly
- Participation goal is $100 per person and includes lunch and t-shirt
- Minimum participation requirement $25 and includes lunch and t-shirt
- Pledge forms due Friday, September 27 – you can still collect money after the 27th
- Total pledge forms and funds are due on or before the Walk-A-Thon, Friday, October 4th. If pledges are done by laps, money is due October 11th.
- Checks payable to Mile High Academy
- Memo: Walk-A-Thon and participant(s) name
- Donations can be made online at http://weblink.donorperfect.com/MHA2019Walkathon
- “Share” Mile High Academy PTO Walk-A-Thon post and event with Facebook Friends
- Volunteer by contacting Jocelyn Aalborg at [email protected].